Yellow Tail Wine - 15 Pack
The family-owned Yellow Tail Winery is in the small country town of Yenda, Australia. This is where Yellow Tail wine is made by the sixth generation of the Casella family.
Today John Casella continues to run the family business using the same principle of creating great tasting wines for all to enjoy. By combining a passion and understanding of the Italian heritage with a relaxed and modern Australian attitude, Casella continues to create wines that have wide appeal and will be enjoyed for generations to come.
If you would like to Mix-Match on the below varietals please email us at CustomerService@WineOnSale.com RIGHT AWAY after placing your order!
Featured Yellow Tail Varietals to Choose From:
(15) Yellow Tail Shiraz: This Yellow Tail Shiraz is everything a great wine should be – vibrant, smooth, rich and easy to drink. Flavors of red berries, spice and liquorice. Pair with steak or in front of a roaring fire
(15) Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon: This Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon is everything a great wine should be – vibrant, velvety, rich and easy to drink. Flavors of blackcurrants, mocha and spice. Pair with a steak, family and friends.
(15) Yellow Tail Merlot: This Yellow Tail Merlot is everything a great wine should be – soft, velvety and easy to drink. Flavors of Dark plums, mulberries and spice.
Pair with antipasto, good times and great friends.
(15) Yellow Tail Chardonnay: This Yellow Tail Chardonnay is everything a great wine should be – vibrant, flavorsome, fresh and easy to drink. Flavors of Peaches, melon and a touch of vanilla. Pair with roasted chicken or a picnic in the park
(15) Yellow Tail Moscato: This Yellow Tail Moscato is everything a great wine should be – zingy, refreshing and easy to drink. Flavors of passionfruit and melon. Serve this wine well chilled on its own or with spicy Asian-inspired food
Enter Your Groupon Voucher Code at Checkout to Pay $0 + $39.95 Shipping plus applicable taxes.
**HOLIDAY CARRIER SURCHARGE FEE** - $5 Fee Imposed by Common Carriers for Holiday Surcharge Oct. thru January