In Situ - Hillside Blend - 750ML
Syrah 55% Mourvedre 40% Viognier 5%
This blend is produced with grapes grown at the slopes of Paidahuen (920 m a.s.l.), the hillside vine cultivation offers rocky soil, low fertility and special solar exposure that favour the accumulation and ripening of tannins. Moreover, the cool, night breeze that descends from the Andes Mountains creates an exceptional temperature variation, producing the complexity and elegance that distinguish Aconcagua Valley wines.
Elegant and fresh deep blue berries aromas, spice and hints of vanilla. Well balanced with round tannins and some creamy oak notes on the finish.
Press & Awards
- Rated 92 at Descorchados 2017 (vintage 2016)
- Rated 90 at Robert Parker's Wine Advocate (vintage 2012).
- Bronze medal at DecanterAwards.com 2014 London (vintage 2012).
- Gold medal at Berlin Wein Trophy 2011 (vintage 2011).
- Gold medal at Challenge du Vin 2010 (vintage 2011).
- Rated 91 at Patricio Tapia’s Descorchados guide 2012 (vintage 2010).
- Among top 5% of all wines in country (Vivino)
|Varietal||Signature Red Blend|