Groupon Barefoot Wine - 3 Pack
by Wine On Sale
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Barefoot Wine - 3 Pack
Barefoot started in 1965, when California winemaker Davis Bynum first created Barefoot Bynum Burgundy in his garage. The unconventional name referred to the free-spirited method of crushing grapes barefoot.
Fast forward to 1986. Things really kicked off when visionary entrepreneurs Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey took the helm, renaming to Barefoot Cellars and creating the footprint label they're known for today.
If you would like to Mix-Match on the below varietals please email us at CustomerService@WineOnSale.com RIGHT AWAY after placing your order!
Featured Barefoot Varietals to Choose From:
(3) Barefoot Merlot: Bursting with the all the rich flavors of juicy cherries, boysenberries, sweet plums, and smooth chocolate, Barefoot Merlot wine is a classic red wine with one bold personality.
(3) Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon: Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon positively bursts with all the bold flavors of raspberry and blackberry jam that make this smooth wine an instant sensation. Finished with notes of currant and smooth vanilla, our lush Cabernet Sauvignon pairs perfectly with everything from backyard barbeques to beachside bashes.
(3) Barefoot Pinot Grigio: A light-bodied classic with a crisp, bright finish, Barefoot Pinot Grigio offers all the flavors of tart green apples with fresh, white peaches. Accented with floral blossoms and citrus aromas, our Pinot Grigio pairs perfectly with traditional favorites like poultry, pasta, and pizza.
(3) Barefoot Moscato: A crisp, refreshing blend of juicy peaches and sweet apricots, Barefoot Moscato combines lush, fruity aromas with a bright, crisp finish that is sure to please any crowd. Finished with a tantalizing twist of lemon and citrus, Barefoot Moscato pairs seamlessly with everything from artisanal cheeses to light desserts.
(3) Barefoot White Zinfandel: Loaded with the refreshing, fruity flavors of sun-kissed strawberries, succulent pears, sweet pineapple, and Georgia peaches, Barefoot White Zinfandel will always leave you asking for one more sip. Even better over ice, our White Zinfandel is the perfect pairing for fresh fruits, smooth cheeses, and seafood feasts.
Enter Your Groupon Voucher Code at Checkout to Pay $0 + $14.95 Shipping plus applicable taxes.